covidbility – noun [ C / U ]
A number that represents how likely one person gets infected by a novel coronavirus.
People that you get closer than 2 meters (6 feets) of distance for a significant time.
Simplified model, learn more in Notes.
You can move people between days.
Load data for World (average)
All ages: %, age 0-9: %, 10-19 %, 20-29 %, 30-39 %, 40-49 %, 50-59 %, 60-69 %, 70-79 %, 80+ %
0.2109 %chance to get infected.
0.0421 %chance to need hospitalization or ICU.
0.0071 %chance that you will die.
– This is very simplified model for information purpose only.
– We do not intend to provide any medical advice.
– We are not epidemiologists or medical scientists.
– The model does not count on transmission risk, gender, wearing masks, passing people on the street or touching infected surfaces.
– We use data from pomber / covid19 and samayo / country-json. Different countries count cases and test populations differently.
– Chance of having COVID-19 = (Conf.C. × multiplicator of Undoc.C. − Rec. − Deaths) / Popul. × 100.
– Default hospitalization and fatality rates based on multiple sources, e.g. The Covid-19 risks for different age groups, explained, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Statistics and Research. The model does not count with number of hospital beds or comorbidity.
– Vehicle crash probability based on Global Status Report on Road Safety 2018.